Sunday, November 11, 2007

Dangerous Days / Dangerous Nights / 1

Reagan

01 A Special Relaxer Track
02 Tranquility Bass - They Came in Peace (Sea of Tranquility)
03 Massive Attack - Hymn of the Big Wheel
04 Tony Allen - Asiko
05 Attica Blues - Contemplating Jazz
06 Tullio de Piscopo - Stop Bajon
07 Sade - Hang on to Your Love
08 Chris Rea - On the Beach (Megamix)
09 Paul Simon - Diamonds Dub (Tangoterje Edit)
10 G/L/A/S/S/C/A/N/D/Y - I Always Say Yes
11 The Cure - Lullaby (Extended Version)



maybe

01 Cerrone - Midnight Lady
02 Double - Woman of the World (Instrumental)
03 E. L. O. - Last Train to London (Secret Bob Edit)
04 Herbie Hancock - Magic Number (Todd Terje Edit)
05 Chaka Khan - Stop on By (The Popular People's Front Edit)
06 Gino Soccio - Dancer
07 Buggles - I Am a Camera
08 Lime - Your Love (Remix)
09 P. O. D. - Eyes of a Stranger
10 Gino Soccio - So Lonely
11 Antenna - Camino del Sol (Todd Terje Remix)
12 Fat Freddy's Drop - Bounce (Edit)
13 Bee Gees - You Stepped Into My Life



Have a dangerous day.
Have a dangerous night.


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

that relaxer intro track is amazing...whats it from ...

Moonsung said...

You have to ask the Relaxer. I, honestly, have no idea what that track is from. I'm too intimidated to ask, too. He's my buddy, but I ask him about EVERY track on his mixes. www.soft-curls.com

That's him. If you find out, let me know.